We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
This Privacy Notice describes how Linengarb.com collects and process your personal information through our website, devices, products, services, online and physical stores at events, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice.By using Linengarb.com services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice. Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Linengarb.com Services like your address, emails for shipping and tracking information etc.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of our Linengarb website, including things like which kinds of garb you were interested in or colors you checked out.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our shipping carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes does Linengarb Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Linengarb. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Linengarb Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Linengarb via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat). Consent is not a condition to purchase. STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Message and Data rates may apply.
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Linengarb, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
Does Linengarb Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries Linengarb.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Linengarb. For example, we use Shipstation to track your orders.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.